Tuesday 24 April 2012

one to watch... and nicole love

I'm looking forward to seeing this one... Nicole Kidman in the 'explosive sexual thriller', The Paperboy... According to Zac Efron, "It was everything you dreamed of. She was such a lovely person. I pinched myself every day, especially after doing love scenes (with Nic)... It was the highlight of my life." Cool! The movie opens at the end of the year. 

It'll be good to see Nic get her teeth into something again.


oh Nicole, I didn't know you had it in you!


















Her finest moment, for me, is in this Robbie William's Something Stupid video.  I love this so much, it's cheeky and flirty and fun!





And of course I adored her in Moulin Rouge. Nic and Ewan totally clicked and they look like they had such a good time. They both deserved Oscars for this film, they were bloody robbed!


Nicole as Satine - gorgeous!


in the fantastic Moulin Rouge
















No comments:

Post a Comment