Wednesday 2 May 2012

H&M conscious collection

I wish, wish, wish we had H&M in Oz! I really like the new Conscious Collection. But once again I have to miss out on this ultra cool high street fashion. Humpff!

Ginnifer Goodwin looked so lovely in this eco-friendly Glamour Conscious Collection dress that she wore to the White House this week. Only 1000 of this dress were made - with limited edition numbering. Pretty cool for $299! I could definitely see myself wearing this - I love that she has added the belt too. The perfect simple accessory.

All the clothes are made from organic, recycled or sustainable fabric, and there are some fabulous designs. Take a look... I'll have one of each please.

Ginnifer Goodwin in H&M

Paul Morigi/WireImage
























Here's what you could buy... 
The H&M Conscious Glamour Collection 

And there's more...


Love this!
Very cool!
Images by H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment