Thursday 24 May 2012

rituals...




















What rituals do you have? I'm taking silly, anal habits.

Me? I can't leave the house before all the beds are made, the dishes are done, kitchen surfaces spotless... I actually find it impossible.  Especially the beds.  I just can't handle unmade beds.  And bits on the floor.  I can't leave bits on the floor.  It nags at me and drives me mad, until I sweep them up.  Yes, yes, I know I am anal.  I'll happily admit to it.

I also have a very strange need to match pegs when hanging the washing. God knows where that came from, but I will spend ages rummaging through my peg bag to find matching pairs or colours. Even as I'm doing it, my brain is telling me how silly I am, but I just can't help it,  I have to use matching pegs.

What weird rituals do you have?  Come on, everyone has one...



No comments:

Post a Comment