Friday 18 May 2012

today I am wearing...

I nipped out to the shops this morning, with my eye on spotting a bargain, but there was nothing I liked, reduced, or full priced.  So I returned home with just a classic grey v necked jumper and a black polo neck.  I'll wear these heaps over winter.

Later I have to go into work. I'm going to make some calls... I'm trying desperately to find out where Prince is going to hold his secret after show gig tonight (or maybe tomorrow night).  I would actually kill to get my hands on tickets. I am a true, die hard fan and I need to be in His Purple Presence...

Anyway... today I am wearing a long sleeved autumnal print dress and my old favs, my very pointed black stilettos with a stacked heel.  They feel like old slippers on, and I can't bear to part with them, even thought they have seen better days... I can't even remember where I bought them.

No comments:

Post a Comment