Tuesday 5 June 2012

cfda awards hot and not...

Okay.  I have to make a few comments... There are just too many to post on facebook...
The Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) Awards... 
Most stylish winners and awful losers are...


Hilary Rhoda!!!  What were you thinking??  Yuk!
I'm sure I've seen this dress in Kmart!

Stacey Bendet from Alice & Olivia (love her)
Super cool and gorgeous!!!

Jessica Chastain does Julie Andrews
Not liking those shoes either hun...

Model Devon Aoki looks fabulous!
Anna Wintour is always a winner!
in Marc Jacobs
Donna Karan. Really? Are you serious??
Kate Bosworth. I shouldn't like this, but I do!
in Altuzzarra
Arizona Muse.  No, no, no, no!  Bubble wrap popping anyone?
Model Doutzen Kroes. Classic, can't go wrong.
Padma Lakshmi.  Just beautiful!

All images from Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment