Friday 1 June 2012

the dreaded tan ankle boots...

Let me get this straight. I'm not against tan ankle boots. At all. They can look really cool. But... I just can't stand the pair that Katie Homes insists on wearing all the time!

I know I should admire her for 'dressing down' when just running Suri around town, being so normal and 'down to earth' even though she is a famous film star and oh-so talented, married to squillionaire Tom (ugh!), blah, blah, blah...

But I HATE them! They are old and worn (and most probably very comfy) and stained and ugly! And they do NOT look good with skirts!!!

Please Katie, go and and treat yourself to a nice new pair, actually a nice new casual wardrobe. I'll even come shopping with you and have you looking lovely in a jiffy!



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment