Monday 18 June 2012

today I am wearing...

I love, love. love these gorgeous Tony Bianco heels.  My $30 bargains!  I was unbelievable excited buying these at such an amazing price.  I'm sure the sales assistant thought I was a nutter, as I squealed around the shop, posing in front of the mirror trying them on.

The dusky pink suede is so soft, and the shape of the heel is super hot!  I don't have any pink clothes that match perfectly, but this old pink Gap cardie is close enough!  So it's the office worker look today. Straight black skirt, white vest, cardigan and heels.  


Tony Bianco soft suede heels, Jigsaw skirt and old Gap cardie

1 comment:

  1. WOW!

    Thoes pink heels are to die for! and for $30? you would!

    They are nice and high too, love sky high heels! i tell you i would kill to get my feet in them!

    I would love to see a photo of all your heels, as you must have a great collection! maybe you could do a collage or something like that showcasing your heels, not necessarily on your feet, but just as they stand!

    Great taste as always!

    J3

    ReplyDelete