Wednesday 4 July 2012

kylie kool

I have a love hate relationship with Miss Minogue. I love her one minute. She gets on my tits and find her really annoying the next. Maybe I'm just jealous. I don't know what the (my) problem is...

Anyway today I love her. To celebrate her Glamour 2012 Woman of the Year Award, she features in the July issue (of Glamour) and she looks just peachy gorgeous! The stylish black and white photos by Simon Emmett are fabulous. And I think for once, she actually looks really quite sexy (normally I can't shake the girl-next-door thing).  She is a true  beauty however, with those classic Aussie girl looks that find so attractive. 

Yep, this gets my stamp of approval. Maybe I'll go and stick on one of your songs... cause now 'I can't get you out of my head'...

No comments:

Post a Comment