Wednesday 1 August 2012

the weekend

Finally we got out on the boat on Sunday. A blast a fresh sea air in our lungs.

To one of my favourite places in all the world. Moreton Island. The second largest sand island in the world. It’s totally made of sand.

I love it there. I feel happy. My mind clears. It’s spectacularly beautiful and I can just sit and drink it all in. Just gazing at the colour of the ocean and sky forever.

A place where it doesn't matter what you are wearing and shoes aren't allowed.

A place where I feel truly content and I never want to leave.

Being able to visit such an amazing place, just a short 30-40 minute boat trip from home, is such a privilege and why I choose to live, in this vast, glorious country.


Our only companions were the cool blue solider crabs.

Paradise.



No comments:

Post a Comment