Friday 24 August 2012

today I am wearing... (and it's the weekend!)

Busy, busy, busy today! All sorts of catching up on things to do... But, it's been a great week. Lots of lovely lunches and coffees with girlfriends, new shoes, laughs and dirty chit chat. And the weather is warming up, which always lightens my mood. As it was my birthday last week, I've had lots of treats too! I do love my thoughtful friends.

So, I'm off to buy some champers for tonight, to share with my dear husband, to celebrate the weekend. I love our Friday nights. We can stay up late and stumble into bed knowing there is no rush to get up in the morning.

I'm staying with the black and mauve colour scheme (see Monday's post) again today. My Cue dress and Wittner heels.

Have a wonderful weekend all my lovely readers!


Zoe Wittner pearlescent patent heels
Cue in the City dress

No comments:

Post a Comment