Friday 12 October 2012

smash
















Have you seen Smash, the TV show?  God I love it!  I haven't enjoyed a series this much since (the totally brilliant and absolute opposite) Breaking Bad. I have to watch the re-runs on Seven catch up as it's on too late.  I sit in front of the computer with a cup of coffee and indulge for 45 minutes.

For those of you who don't know, the story revolves around the lives of the cast, producer and writers of a new Broadway musical, Bombshell, about the life of Marilyn Monroe .  There's singing, dancing, love affairs, bitchy backstabbing and sweet friendships.  And given I am not a big fan of Marilyn and I still love it, it proves how good it is.  

And in case you are wondering, It's so much better than Glee (which doesn't really hold much a appeal to me). Makes me wish I'd chosen a life in the theatre instead of sitting behind a desk, even if you only get paid peanuts! Ahhh...


No comments:

Post a Comment