Monday 29 October 2012

today I am wearing...

Monday again. It'll be Christmas before we know it!

Today I am wearing one of my favourite work dresses. You’ve seen it before, but I haven’t worn it for a while. It’s my Basque peplum, belted dress with black flower applique. The grey/black print makes it a bit more interesting than a plain colour. And I must admit to liking a little subtle animal print every now and then. My dear husband blames my Essex girl genes for this, and he’s probably right. I have added my pearls and Peeptoe black patent peep toes (that are still too tight, but you have to suffer sometimes for shoes right?!).

I'm bloody desperate for a shopping trip!  I had to restrain myself all weekend.  I still haven't been to the Tony Bianco shoe sale (extra 20% off).  It's killing me.  I hate to miss out.  But I'm being a GOOD GIRL! Grrrrr!


Basque dress, M&S leather belt, Peeptoe peep toes

2 comments:

  1. You look great. We do need to suffer sometimes. Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! We do indeed. Sorry I missed Saturday,I bet is was fun catching up with other Brissy Bloggers!

      Delete