Wednesday 8 May 2013

new slacks

I find buying trousers difficult. They are always too long for a start. Then the are generally too big round the hips and too tight on my thighs. But! Today I found a perfect pair! From Coles! Yes, Mix Apparel does it again. I spotted a purple pair first, quickly pulled up my dress and tried them on then and there in front of the mirror (sorry if I flashed my arse passers by, but I had to see if they fit!). Unfortunately the purple pair were a size too big. Shame, gorgeous colour. The black however were just right! And a steal a $29 full price! I know, I know, I normally only buy off the clearance rack, but they only had one pair in my size. So done deal!

Yep, me in trousers. Smart.



Not the best photo, but you get the idea...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment