Tuesday 2 July 2013

for a more curvy fit

Before heading over to the UK last month, I nipped into Myer and snagged myself a bargain off the 75% off clearance rail.  A pair of Levi 'Bold Curve' jeans, for only $17 (down from $119)!  I tell you, they were made for me!  A perfect curvy sized 28 (waist - not dress size!), that doesn't gape at the back or hug my thighs too tight.  Now, I'm not a jeans lover, but I will definitely buy these again. I totally recommend them to all you ladies out there with a more hour glass shape. You can get them in boot leg, classic and skinny.

Normally buying jeans is such a chore because they never fit right, so I'm so pleased I can now just go out and buy a pair again without worrying about fit.  If you're interested Levi's have a cool What's Your Curve ID thing online so you can 'size' yourself. I'm so behind the times! 


Levi's Bold Curve jeans $119 (or mine for $17!)

No comments:

Post a Comment